- 3cups to 4 cups mashed potatoes
- 1egg separated
- Salt,pepper,parsley leaves
- 4 to 8 cubes cheddar cheese
- 1 to 2 cups bread crumbs
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Mix mashed potatoes with egg yolk and season to taste. Mix egg white with 1tblsp cold water in a bowl. Put bread crumbs in another bowl.
Shape some potatoe mix around cheese cube so its a small ball. Dip into egg white mix then into bread crumbs.
Bake in a single layer at 350 degrees for 1/2 hour.
Leftover mashed potatoes can be used. The balls can be made ahead and refrigerated up to 2 days or frozen for up to 2 months before baking.
You'll also love
- St.Julien's Creamy Potato Salad 4.7/5 (10 Votes)
- Tortilla Pie 4.2/5 (114 Votes)
- Chipotle "sour cream" 4.3/5 (27 Votes)
- Cheesy Rotel Dip w/ Chips 4.3/5 (19 Votes)
- Maple Sugar Frosting 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Eggs with Tripe 4.5/5 (14 Votes)
- Wild Rice and Broccoli Cassarole 4.6/5 (11 Votes)
- Ginger Clams 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
We are definitely making these Easy Cheesy Mini Pizzas for our next party!
- Pizza Dough (homemade or store bought)
- Shredded cheese
- Pizza sauce
- Cured ham, shredded
- 4 eggs
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil
- Roll out the dough
- Use a small bowl to cut the dough into rounds
- Add shredded cheese
- Place in oven on an oven tray afr 10 min at 355°F
- Put each dough round into a ramekin
- Add 1 tbsp pizza sauce, a handful of shredded cured ham
- Break an egg into each pizza
- Top with sliced cherry tomatoes and a basil leaf
- Place in oven for another 15 mins at 355°F
- Garnish with parsley and a pinch of pepper
- Serve and enjoy!