Eggs with Tripe
By Jlmaugis du blog à ma façon
- Per person:
- 2 eggs,
- 1 red onion,
- 1 tbsp butter,
- 1 finger of white wine,
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 2/3 cup heavy cream,
- salt, pepper
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Slice the onion and put in a lightly buttered pan, fry 5 minutes over high heat and moisten with a little white wine, boil at low heat and let reduce. Sprinkle with flour, stir and pour in the cream. Keep on low heat and stirring constantly until thickened (about 10 minutes).
Boil water in a saucepan, boil eggs for 6 minutes or until desired doneness. Immerse in cold water, peel and cut 2 two.
Serve the eggs with onions and parsley to garnish.
You'll also love
- Middle Eastern Style Cucumber... 4.2/5 (40 Votes)
- Savories - Tikka Samosas 4.2/5 (31 Votes)
- Chorizo & Eggs 4.2/5 (17 Votes)
- Tuna Rilettes with Green Apple 4.4/5 (31 Votes)
- Chard Tart 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!
Review this recipe