Kitchen HACK: How to Fry Perfect Sunny Side Eggs
Get rich, evenly cooked fried eggs every time with this trick!
Fried eggs are our favorite thing to eat for breakfast. They're simple, savory, and the best way to wake up on a Sunday morning. However, such a basic meal can be easy to mess up. Due to the difference in consistency, most fried eggs end up unevenly cooked. Either you get undercooked whites, soupy yokes, or burnt edges.
With this simple trick, you can fry the perfect sunny side up eggs EVERY time!
First, crack an egg into a ramekin or other small bowl. Use a butter knife to whisk JUST the egg whites. Be careful not to puncture the yoke! This method will prevent lumps and allow the egg to spread evenly on the pan.
Another tip: grease your pan with butter not another cooking oil! This will give your egg a much richer flavor.
Wanna learn more? Check out our 99 Awesome Cooking Tips here.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
We are definitely making these Easy Cheesy Mini Pizzas for our next party!
- Pizza Dough (homemade or store bought)
- Shredded cheese
- Pizza sauce
- Cured ham, shredded
- 4 eggs
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil
- Roll out the dough
- Use a small bowl to cut the dough into rounds
- Add shredded cheese
- Place in oven on an oven tray afr 10 min at 355°F
- Put each dough round into a ramekin
- Add 1 tbsp pizza sauce, a handful of shredded cured ham
- Break an egg into each pizza
- Top with sliced cherry tomatoes and a basil leaf
- Place in oven for another 15 mins at 355°F
- Garnish with parsley and a pinch of pepper
- Serve and enjoy!