Chorizo & Eggs
This is my personal recipe for Chorizo & Eggs
- Two 10 oz tubes of Chorizo pork
- Six Large Eggs
- One Large Onion
- Chili Power *Optional*
- Green Chili *Optional*
- One 15 oz can of Stewed Tomato
- One 10 3/4 oz can of Black Beans
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Sweat In Pan For 5 minutes on Medium Heat Or Until Onions Become Clear.
Add Chorizo To Pan.
Cook On Med-High Heat.
Cook Chorizo On Med-High Heat Until Done.
Remove From Pan.
Crack Open Eggs & Scramble In A Bowl.
Add Can Of Stewed Tomato.
Add Can Of Black Bean
Mix Chorizo Into Eggs.
Serve on Tortillas.
You'll also love
- Lamb Fettuccine with fresh egg... 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
- Sun Dried Tomato Pasta Salad 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
- Tofu Mutter 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
- Oriental beef 4.4/5 (23 Votes)
- Creamy Eggs 4.1/5 (17 Votes)
- POACHED EGGS 4.1/5 (43 Votes)
- Potato Pancake with Garlic, Herbs... 4.1/5 (27 Votes)
- My father's Garlic Soup 4.3/5 (41 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!