- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup of raising flour
- 1/3 cup of olive oil
- 2 tsp olive oil flavored with sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1 cup of grated Cantal
- 3.5 oz chorizo cut into rings
- 1/2 bell pepper cut into squares
- 1/2 cup of salted peanuts
- ground paprika
- Sesame seeds
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 45mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Preheat oven to 350 ° F.
In a bowl, mix eggs and flour. Fold warmed oil and cream in gently.
Add the cheese, mix and pepper to taste. Add the chorizo, peppers and peanuts. Mix well and pour into a nonstick pan (no need to butter it, there is enough fat in this cake!). Sprinkle with paprika and sesame seeds.
Bake for 45 minutes. Unmold the cake when it is still warm and enjoy it at room temperature.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!