- 2 cans of chopped olives
- 2 cans of chopped green chilies
- 2 large cans of red enchilada sauce
- 3 lbs of ground beef
- 1 lg bag of shredded cheese
- 1 package of flour tortillas
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 45mins
Cost Average budget
brown ground beef then drain
add 1 can of olives and 1 can of chilies
add 1 can of sauce
pour half of the other can of sauce in the bottom of baking dish
place 1 tortilla at a time filling it with meat and cheese then roll them. continue as such with each.
once all enchiladas are filled. take the remaining sauce and pour over them making sure all of the tortillas are covered especially the edges. cover them with the rest of the meat, olives and chilies finally topping with the rest of the cheese.
place in the oven at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 30 mins.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for an easy snack or party appetizer? These little beef pockets are a pinch!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 lb ground beef
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, milk, and water in a pan, and mix until you form a dough.
- In a saucepan, heat a splash of olive oil and add the onion. Cook on medium-high until onion has softened.
- Add the ground beef, and add the salt, water, and tomato sauce. When the meat has browned, remove from heat.
- Dust a flat surface with flour, and roll out the dough into a flat sheet.
- Use a ramekin or cup to cut out circles.
- Add a dollop of beef-tomato mixture to the center of each circle.
- Pinch the dough into a little pocket.
- Bake in the oven at 350° F for 15 minutes.