A mild version of a favorite.
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 box Rice A Roni Rice Pilaf
- 1 lb chicken breast
- 8 oz. sharp shredded cheese
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 pkg soft shell burrito shells
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Cook chicken any way you want. Shred or chop and place on a plate.
Cook rice according to package directions.
Add chicken, milk, cheese, and soup to pan of rice. Mix well until heated through.
Spoon onto burrito shells.
You'll also love
- Thiruvaadhirai thaalatham...a gravy 4/5 (22 Votes)
- Corn Meal Dumplings with Ham Hocks 4/5 (22 Votes)
- Jalapeno Cilantro Salad Dressing 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
- Spicy Breaded Chicken 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
- Baked Corn Chips 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
- Tortilla Pinwheels 4.1/5 (18 Votes)
- Enchilada 7pts. 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Chicken Enchalada 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.