Cheesy Chicken Roll Ups
- 3 chicken breast
- 2 eggs
- Shredded mozz cheese
- Garlic powder
Level of difficulty Average
Cooking time 45mins
Cost Average budget
Fillet chicken breast in half. Sprinkle w salt, pepper, garlic on both sides.
Put about Tbs shredded cheese on one side, roll up stick with toothpick.
Dip in egg and cover with panko crumbs.
Cook for 45 mins or until golden brown.
You'll also love
- Grilled Fajitas 4.1/5 (17 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Fish Curry in a Wok 4.1/5 (17 Votes)
- Chicken and Stuffing Casserole 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Individual meat loafs 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Salad of red beans with curd... 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Easy Scalloped Potatoes 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Cheese Sticks Bite size 4.1/5 (9 Votes)
- Tomatoes, Mangoes, and Cucumbers... 3.9/5 (15 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.