get skinless chicken tenders season and fry
- skinless chicken tenders
- breadcrumbs seasoned
- vegetable ol
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Budget Friendly
cover tenders in bread crumbs
let oil heat up in frying pan
add chicken flip to even brown cook for about 7 min cut to see if done
great for lunch
You'll also love
- Easy Peanut Butter Cookies 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
- Irene's Yorkshire Pudding 4/5 (28 Votes)
- Chicken Adobo 4.1/5 (21 Votes)
- Grammy's Oriental Chicken Mushroom... 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Broiled Parmesan Tilapia 3.6/5 (21 Votes)
- Tortellini chicken cassarole 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- Fried bologna sandwich 4/5 (6 Votes)
- grilled cheese 4/5 (6 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.