Fried bologna sandwich
Rate this recipe 4/5 (6 Votes)
- 2 slices of Oscar Mayer bologna
- 1 slice cheese
- 2 slices of toasted bread
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Fry bologna until a nice crisp forms
Place on toast add cheese and ketchup and mustard
You'll also love
- Smoothies 4/5 (6 Votes)
- Poor Mans Chicken & Dumplins 4/5 (6 Votes)
- Microwave Minute Rice Pudding 4/5 (6 Votes)
- French Dip (Slow Cooker) 4/5 (6 Votes)
- Easy Chicken Parmesan Paninis 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Venison Bologna 3.4/5 (102 Votes)
- Fried bologna and onions 3.2/5 (6 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Baked French Croque Monsieurs
Enjoy these super easy, cheesy, dumpling-style croque monsieurs!
- 4 slices of bread
- 4 slices of ham
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- Mozzarella cheese
- Egg yolk
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- On a large piece of plastic wrap, press one slice of bread flat with a rolling pin.
- Add one slice of ham, cherry tomatoes, and mozzarella cheese.
- Take the four corners of the bread, pull them in towards the center, pinch them together so that the bread maintains the shape.
- Envelope the bread in the plastic wrap. Gather and twist the ends on top to seal the sandwich dumpling.
- Repeat this step with the other slices of bread.
- Remove the bread balls from the fridge and roll each one in flour, then egg yolk, then breadcrumbs.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve alone or with dipping sauces of your choice.
Review this recipe