Fried bologna and onions
By maryjo young
Fried slices of bologna with sauteed onions and motzz. Cheese on a fresh hard roll.
- 1.5-1 lb bologna, 2 sm. Cooking onions, motzz. Cheese, and fresh hard rolls of choice.
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Slice onions and place into frying pan and add a small spoonful of butter or a dab of oil and sautee onions untill soft.
In another frying pan add slices of bologna and fry till both sides are lightly browned.
Lay hard rolls open onto a cookie sheet then add slices of bologna then add onions and top with sliced motzz. Cheese.
Bake sandwiches in oven untill cheese is melted @ 350 degrees.
Or instead of using oven place closed sandwiches on microwave safe plate and heat 30 sec. Check and heat an additional 30 sec. If needed.
You'll also love
- Ham Salad 4.1/5 (13 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Cookies- So Easy 2.8/5 (20 Votes)
- Easy Weeknight Italian chicken 2.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Ice cream Floats 2.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Best Egg white spinach sandwich 2.7/5 (28 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Grandpa's Meatballs 2.7/5 (18 Votes)
- Penne with Vodka Sauce 2.8/5 (124 Votes)
- David,s Deviled Eggs 3/5 (37 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.