Peanut Butter Cookies- So Easy
- 1 Cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 Large Egg
- 1 tsp Vanilla
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 25mins
Cooking time 13mins
Cost Average budget
Mix all ingredients well. Roll mixture into balls the size of a walnut. Place on lightly greased cookie sheet. Take a fork and slightly press down on dough ball in each direction, making a four line plus sign ##. Bake at 325 for 13 minutes.
Use Peter Pan Creamy Peanut Butter
You'll also love
- Kid Friendly Sushi 2.7/5 (16 Votes)
- Easy Weeknight Italian chicken 2.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Rice Pudding 2.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies 2.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Christmas Fudge 3.1/5 (18 Votes)
- Easy Peanut Butter Cookies 2.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Edible Peanut Butter Cookie Dough 2.7/5 (11 Votes)
- Krispie cheese snacks 3.1/5 (17 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Try this clever trick to make the perfect zebra cake!
- 2 large water or soda bottles (empty)
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 sticks butter
- 6 eggs
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Ready 2 large plastic bottles, cleaned and dried.
- Add 1 cup of flour to each bottle.
- Add 1/2 cup of sugar to each.
- Melt butter, then add equal halves to each bottle.
- Add 6 eggs, 3 in each.
- Add 1/2 tbsp of baking powder to each.
- Add 1/2 cup of heavy cream to each.
- Shake the bottles thoroughly until the contents are well mixed.
- In one of the bottles only, add the cocoa powder.
- Beginning with the cocoa powder mixture, add a dolop of batter to the center of a circular
- baking tin. Do the same with the other mixture, placing the dolop directly in the center of the previous one.
- Continue with alternating additions of each mixture until all batter is used and the tin is full.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!