Easy Weeknight Italian chicken
- 6 boneless chicken breast
- 1 bottle of Italian chicken
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Cut up 6 chicken breast put in one bottle of Italian dressing let sit over night or put it right into the oven
At 400 degrees for 1 hr
You'll also love
- Easy Peanut Butter Cookies 2.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Banana nut bread 3.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Spicy Chicken Bites 3.4/5 (24 Votes)
- Potted Chicken Rillettes with Herbs 3/5 (25 Votes)
- Fried Chicken Sauce 2.9/5 (212 Votes)
- Italian Sausage Biscuit Casserole 2.7/5 (14 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Baby's First Christmas Dinner 2.7/5 (10 Votes)
- minestrone soup 3.1/5 (12 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.