Easy Weeknight Italian chicken
- 6 boneless chicken breast
- 1 bottle of Italian chicken
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Cut up 6 chicken breast put in one bottle of Italian dressing let sit over night or put it right into the oven
At 400 degrees for 1 hr
You'll also love
- Baked Fried Chicken with Paprika 3/5 (251 Votes)
- Krispie cheese snacks 3.1/5 (17 Votes)
- Apricot Brie Bites 3/5 (25 Votes)
- Coconut milk soup with shrimp 2.9/5 (31 Votes)
- Crock Pot Dr. Pepper Pulled Pork 2.9/5 (30 Votes)
- Easy Fajita Casserole 3/5 (26 Votes)
- Brown Butter Tortellini with... 3.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Maple Brined Turkey Breast with... 3/5 (19 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.