Italian Salad Chicken
- 2 T Italian dressing mix
- 1/4 C cider vinegar
- 1/2 C oil
- 3/8 C water
- 1 t granulated garlic
- 1 t salt
- 1 lb chicken breasts cut into around 4" chunks
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Mix all ingredients together.
Pour over chicken and marinate 8 hours or overnight.
Grill chicken until 160 degrees.
Slice and put onto salad.
You'll also love
- Couscous salad 4.7/5 (81 Votes)
- Jim's Caesar Salad Dressing 4.5/5 (14 Votes)
- Roast Chicken Stuffed Potatoes... 4.1/5 (32 Votes)
- Easy Mushroom Pasta 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Focaccia 4.1/5 (5 Votes)
- Italian Chicken Stew with Potatoes 4/5 (11 Votes)
- Barbecue Chicken with Mustard Glaze 4.1/5 (17 Votes)
- Easy Herby Grilled Chicken 4.1/5 (9 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.