Italian Chicken Stew with Potatoes
- 3-4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Italian Dressing
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- A few pinches of Italian Seasoning McCormick's 'Perfect Pinch'
- 4-6 red potatoes cleaned and cut into wedges
- 4-5 carrots washed, peeled and cut into chunks (optional)
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Begin by spraying your crockpot with cooking spray. Next, drizzle some of your dressing across the bottom of the pot. Then, place two of the chicken breasts into crockpot.
Cover your breasts with a layer of dressing, cheese and Italian seasoning. Then, place the other two breasts in next. Sprinkle with cheese.
Then, add your carrots. Add another layer of dressing and seasoning, and then top the mixture with your potatoes. I added one more layer of dressing, cheese and seasoning on top of the mixture for extra flavor.
Cook on low for 6-8 hours, or on high for 3-4 hours. You may need to give it a little extra time to make sure the carrots and potatoes are soft enough. We cooked ours on high for close to 4 hours.
You'll also love
- Salad "Necklace" 4/5 (28 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Beef fillet with Cachaca 4/5 (23 Votes)
- Easy Jalapeno Chicken Enchiladas 4/5 (21 Votes)
- Quick Meal In A Soup 4/5 (10 Votes)
- SWISS STEAK 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Tomato Bruchetta 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Hungarian Goulash 4/5 (10 Votes)
- Spanish Mini chicken skewers and... 4.2/5 (20 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.