Crock-pot - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Make this delicious, melt-in-your-mouth chocolate soufflé for you and two friends!
- 3 mugs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup chocolate chunks or chips
- 4 eggs
- Brown sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Set your stove on a low heat setting.
- In a sauce pan, add the milk, powdered sugar, cocoa powder, and salt. Mix well over low heat.
- Once the mixture thickens to a doughy texture, remove from the heat.
- Add chocolate chunks and stir thoroughly.
- Separate the egg yolks and egg whites into two separate bowls.
- Add the egg yolks to the chocolate mixture. Stir thoroughly.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the egg whites into stiff peaks.
- Add the whipped egg whites to the batter and gently fold them in.
- Using a cube of butter in your fingers, line the mugs with a coat of butter, then top with a coat of brown sugar. Tilt and shake the mug until the sugar sticks to the butter in a consistent layer all over the inside of the cup.
- Pour the batter equally into each of the 3 cups.
- Put the cups on a baking tray and place in the oven for 20 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Crock-pot recipes
Crock-Pot Veggie Chili
By Karey @ Nutty About Health, Nutty About Health
This is an easy, veggie-packed chili recipe that I came up with that you can make in your crock-pot! It's great fo
- 1 cup Diced Onions
- 120 g Red Bell Pepper
- 332 g Zucchini
- 210 g Yellow Squash
- 2 tsp Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Organic Ground Cayenne Red Pepper
- 1 tsp Minced Garlic
- 439 g Garbanzo Beans
- 794 g Crushed Tomatoes
- 411 g Tomatoes Diced W/green Chilies
- 5/6 cup Niblets (whole Kernel Corn)
- 454 g Bush’s Best Chili Beans (mild Sauce)
- 340 g Meal Starters Veggie Crumbles
Spray inside of Crock-Pot with nonstick cooking spray
- 1 cup steel-cut oats
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 2 cups water
- 4 cups light soy milk
- 1 ripe banana - sliced
- ½ cup ground flaxseeds
- ½ cup chia seeds
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Chopped almonds
- Brown sugar (optional)
- Fat-free half-and-half (optional)