Crock-pot - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Two of your favorite desserts come together...in the most DELICIOUS of ways!
- 1 1/2 cups of chocolate chunks or chips
- 1 stick of butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- Preheat the oven to 320°F.
- Add the chocolate and butter to an oven-safe mixing bowl and place in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove, and set the oven to preheat to 350°F. The mixture should now be a thin chocolate sauce.
- Stir in the sugar.
- Add the egg and stir until blended.
- Add vanilla and stir.
- In a separate mixing bowl, add the flour, a pinch of salt, a pinch of sugar, and cocoa powder.
- Blend the ingredients together.
- Using a sifter, add the dry ingredients into the chocolate batter, then mix all ingredients together thoroughly.
- Pour half of the mixture into a foil-lined baking tin.
- Smooth out the batter, then top with a layer of Oreo cookies.
- Pour the rest of the batter on top and smooth evenly.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Crock-pot recipes
Crock-Pot Veggie Chili
By Karey @ Nutty About Health, Nutty About Health
This is an easy, veggie-packed chili recipe that I came up with that you can make in your crock-pot! It's great fo
- 1 cup Diced Onions
- 120 g Red Bell Pepper
- 332 g Zucchini
- 210 g Yellow Squash
- 2 tsp Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Organic Ground Cayenne Red Pepper
- 1 tsp Minced Garlic
- 439 g Garbanzo Beans
- 794 g Crushed Tomatoes
- 411 g Tomatoes Diced W/green Chilies
- 5/6 cup Niblets (whole Kernel Corn)
- 454 g Bush’s Best Chili Beans (mild Sauce)
- 340 g Meal Starters Veggie Crumbles
Spray inside of Crock-Pot with nonstick cooking spray
- 1 cup steel-cut oats
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 2 cups water
- 4 cups light soy milk
- 1 ripe banana - sliced
- ½ cup ground flaxseeds
- ½ cup chia seeds
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Chopped almonds
- Brown sugar (optional)
- Fat-free half-and-half (optional)