Crock-pot - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Bursting with cheese and wrapped up in bacon, these stuffed chicken breasts are totally irresistible!
- Chicken breast
- 6 -8 bacon slices
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1 small jar semi-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Carefully slice the chicken breasts, forming a pocket, without cutting right through.
- Fry the breasts until golden brown on both sides.
- Layer bacon slices on a chopping board.
- Place the chicken breast on the far left, and top with spinach leaves, semi-dried tomatoes and cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roll the chicken breast in the bacon slices, folding it closed as you go.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes at 375°F.
- Serve, and enjoy!
Top rated Crock-pot recipes
Crock-Pot Veggie Chili
By Karey @ Nutty About Health, Nutty About Health
This is an easy, veggie-packed chili recipe that I came up with that you can make in your crock-pot! It's great fo
- 1 cup Diced Onions
- 120 g Red Bell Pepper
- 332 g Zucchini
- 210 g Yellow Squash
- 2 tsp Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Organic Ground Cayenne Red Pepper
- 1 tsp Minced Garlic
- 439 g Garbanzo Beans
- 794 g Crushed Tomatoes
- 411 g Tomatoes Diced W/green Chilies
- 5/6 cup Niblets (whole Kernel Corn)
- 454 g Bush’s Best Chili Beans (mild Sauce)
- 340 g Meal Starters Veggie Crumbles
Spray inside of Crock-Pot with nonstick cooking spray
- 1 cup steel-cut oats
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 2 cups water
- 4 cups light soy milk
- 1 ripe banana - sliced
- ½ cup ground flaxseeds
- ½ cup chia seeds
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Chopped almonds
- Brown sugar (optional)
- Fat-free half-and-half (optional)