Easy Crockpot Recipes Made with Pantry Staples
These 26 slow cooker recipes all start by opening a can or two...which means even shorter prep time than usual!
1/25 View slideshow
© The Kitchen Magpie
Creamy Mushroom Beef Chuck Roast
Craving a mouthwatering beef chuck roast for dinner tonight? Use canned cream of mushroom soup for a super easy shortcut, and cook this tasty roast up in the slow cooker. Get the recipe here.
More steaming articles
42 Cheesy Recipes that are Ooey Gooey... 10 foods for a brighter smile Beautiful Fruit Pies for Summertime...
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Chicken Quesadillas
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.
Comment on this article