You've Got to Try These Veggie Summer Rolls
Travel to Asia without leaving your kitchen with our fave recipe for delicious summer rolls — it's the perfect snack or appetizer when it's warm and sunny outside.
© Silvia Santucci
Veggie Summer Rolls
Crunchy carrot and red cabbage mixed with creamy avocado, this combination of colorful veggies is the perfect snack or appetizer on a sunny day. Dunk into a peanut satay or sweet chili sauce for a unique cacophony of flavor!
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!