75 Healthy & Fiber-Filled Recipes for Beans
Beans are a great alternative to animal protein, and the varieties are endless. Here are 75 delicious ways to cook with the fiber-filled legumes.
1/75 View slideshow
© From My Bowl
White Bean Pizza Burgers
Cannellini beans and cooked red rice form the dynamic duo for these pizza-flavored veggie burgers, served with marinara sauce and crisp veggies for the ultimate hybrid comfort food. Get the recipe here.
More steaming articles
42 Cheesy Recipes that are Ooey Gooey... 10 foods for a brighter smile Beautiful Fruit Pies for Summertime...
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!
Comment on this article