Crock-Pot Veggie Chili
This is an easy, veggie-packed chili recipe that I came up with that you can make in your crock-pot! It's great for a quick, easy, healthy meal & it freezes great, so you can pre-portion it out & save it for later!
- 1 cup Diced Onions
- 120 g Red Bell Pepper
- 332 g Zucchini
- 210 g Yellow Squash
- 2 tsp Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Organic Ground Cayenne Red Pepper
- 1 tsp Minced Garlic
- 439 g Garbanzo Beans
- 794 g Crushed Tomatoes
- 411 g Tomatoes Diced W/green Chilies
- 5/6 cup Niblets (whole Kernel Corn)
- 454 g Bush’s Best Chili Beans (mild Sauce)
- 340 g Meal Starters Veggie Crumbles
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 240mins
Cost Average budget
Wash and dice veggies. Rinse and drain garbanzo beans. Combine all ingredients into a large crock pot and cook on high heat for about an hour or so, then on low for another couple of hours. Approximately 4 hours of cooking time total. Until veggies are tender.
You'll also love
- Cinnamon Apple Pear Sauce with Mint 4.8/5 (17 Votes)
- Manchurian Gobi 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Paleo Taco Soup 4.4/5 (61 Votes)
- Australian Salad 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- Situ's Bathroom Mac and Cheese 4.3/5 (69 Votes)
- 4-C Overnight Oats 4.3/5 (14 Votes)
- Chilli parotta chennai style 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- Baked Salmon with Butter and Herbs 4.2/5 (24 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!