4-C Overnight Oats
So what does the 4-C stand for? It’s for Chocolate, Cottage Cheese, & Chia! This recipe is so easy, but packs a big protein punch from the cottage cheese, carbs from the oats, & healthy fats & omegas from the chia seeds. It’s definitely a balanced breakfast that keeps me full most of the morning. Oh, & did I mention it has chocolate?
- 1/3 c Old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 T Hershey's Unsweetened Special Dark Cocoa Powder
- 2 tsp Organic chia seeds
- 1/2 c 1% low-fat cottage cheese
- 12 drops liquid stevia (I like to use cherry or vanilla flavored)
- 1/2 c Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Breeze almond milk
- 1 T Peanut butter (I love to use PB Crave's Cookie Nookie)
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cost Average budget
In a small bowl, combine oats, cocoa powder, & chia seeds. Mix well.
Add in cottage cheese, liquid stevia, & milk. Mix well.
Cover the bowl with some plastic wrap, then refrigerate overnight.
In the morning, remove from fridge & add toppings. I usually do PB & some fresh fruit.
Goes great with PB & some fresh strawberries and/or bananas too! Yum!!
You'll also love
- Superfood CHIA breakfast pudding... 5/5 (104 Votes)
- Kiwi, Apricot, and Yellow Peach... 4.4/5 (167 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Challah 4.2/5 (142 Votes)
- Crockpot Oatmeal 4.7/5 (8 Votes)
- Pumpkin Chip Protein Bars 4.2/5 (29 Votes)
- Lo mien 4.2/5 (26 Votes)
- Yummy Breakfast Banana Bread 4.6/5 (3 Votes)
- Baked Salmon with Butter and Herbs 4.2/5 (24 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Who do you know that would love these delicious baked egg and ham cups?