How to Make CLOUD EGGS
Instagram’s latest trend, cloud eggs are light and carb-free. The breakfast of champions!
What are cloud eggs?
Cloud eggs are the newest fad that’s sweeping social media by storm. It’s a sumptuous breakfast with a meringue-like texture, crowned with a warm, soft yolk.
Despite their elaborate appearance, cloud eggs are actually easy to make! Next time you have friends over for brunch, blow them away with our cloud egg recipe. Once you master this technique, feel free to customize your cloud eggs with all your favorite ingredients!
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!