Mango Jam- Indian style
- * 8 ripe magnos
- * 5 cups of sugar
- * 4 cups of water
- * 2 cloves
- * 1 cinnamon
- * 2 tsp vanilla
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Budget Friendly
Peel and cut mangoes.
Heat water and add:
* peeled mangoes
Allow to boil for 10 minutes.
Mix sugar and cook until the mixture turns thick.
Add vanilla and mix it all well.
Mango jam is ready!
You'll also love
- Breads- Sour Cream Croissants 4.1/5 (19 Votes)
- Indian Rice Pudding 4.3/5 (13 Votes)
- Vazhaikkai Puttu 4.1/5 (20 Votes)
- Breakfast Omelet Muffins 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Amazing Homemade Waffles 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Green Mango Iced Tea 4/5 (10 Votes)
- Truffle Oil Vinaigrette 4/5 (38 Votes)
- Horseradish Sauce 4/5 (30 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.