Delicious with baked turkey, beef or pork.
Serves great as a dip!
- 2 medium size horseradish
- 2 tsp white vinegar
- 1 cup stock
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Put horseradish in water with white vinegar over night.
Take out and clean, peel and shred fine into prepared bowl with little bit of vinegar to prevent from turning brown. Make sure to stir while shredding the rest of the horseradish to from changing color.
Pour hot stock over shredded horseradish and season with salt, sugar and vinegar to taste. Add couple drips of vegetable oil to keep the mixture nice and shiny.
Store in containers for long time.
You'll also love
- Veggie Pizza Squares 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Sausage Gravy 4.1/5 (20 Votes)
- Roasted Pork Loin with Fig-Port... 4.1/5 (16 Votes)
- Salsa 4/5 (25 Votes)
- Mom's Caesar Salad Dressing 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Umami salad! 4.1/5 (9 Votes)
- Brussels Sprouts in Creamy Lime... 2.9/5 (15 Votes)
- Arby's Horsy Sauce 2.8/5 (13 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Learn how to make authentic homemade tomato sauce. It's easy as 1-2-3!