Great with all kinds of forest fruits or with cakes, cookies or coffee.
- 20 ml baileys liquor
- 2 tsp butter
- 1 tsp flour
- 1 tsp sugar
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 4mins
Cost Average budget
Melt butter in small pan.Add sugar.
Slowly add flour and stir until golden and starts to bubble. Remove from heat and slowly add Baileys liquor. Keep stirring the sauce to have smooth consistency. Add milk to dissolve the strong taste or add more liquor for more Baileys taste.
Serve warm over fruit cakes.
You'll also love
- Willie's brownies 5/5 (1449 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Country Style Apple Pie 4.5/5 (1143 Votes)
- Spiced Apple and Marscapone Ravioli 4.4/5 (948 Votes)
- Mushroom, Red Wine Demi Glaze 4.5/5 (208 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Beignets with Bourbon Walnut Sauce 4.3/5 (140 Votes)
- Crock Pot Homemade Applesauce 3.4/5 (188 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
This is the only thing you'll want to drink this summer.
2 tsp. of brown sugar
1/2 a lime
1/5 cup of Brazilian Cachaca