Honey I'm Home Rib Sauce
Rate this recipe 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Pork back ribs
- 1/2 cup each ketchup, honey cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- 2 tsp each garlic powder, hot sauce
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Cook ribs until meat is tender.
Combine ingredients into a sauce pan & bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat & simmer for 10 min or until sauce is slightly thickened.
Place ribs on a foil lined baking sheet & baste with sauce. Broil in oven for about 5 mins.
Flip ribs baste again & broil for another 5 min.
You'll also love
- Steak & Bleu Cheese Salad 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Chicken Dippin Sauce 4/5 (5 Votes)
- My Potato Leek Soup 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Melanie's Grand Supreme Dressing 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Tender Babyback Ribs- in the oven! 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Baby Back Ribs 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Broiled Grapefruit 4.1/5 (20 Votes)
- L.J.'s Barbeque Rib Sauce 4/5 (5 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
How to make tomato sauce
Learn how to make authentic homemade tomato sauce. It's easy as 1-2-3!
Review this recipe