Baby Back Ribs
- 1 rack of baby back ribs
- dry rub or salt, pepper and other spices
- barbeque sauce
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 400F.
Rub both sides of the ribs with dry rub.
Cover with aluminium foil and seal shut. Bake for one hour.
Remove from oven. Slather barbeque sauce on both sides.
Return to oven with foil open. Bake for another 15-20 minutes.
You'll also love
- Fall off the bone ribs 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Tender Babyback Ribs- in the oven! 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Chicken Roast with Ginger 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Macaroni 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Old Fashioned Meatloaf 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Pulled Barbeque Pork Sandwiches 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Barbecue Chicken with Mustard Glaze 4.1/5 (17 Votes)
- Chipolte Baby Back Ribs 4.1/5 (19 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.