Pulled Barbeque Pork Sandwiches
Crock Pot Favorite
- 2-3 pounds of Pok Roast
- Barbeque Sauce
- Buns or Rolls
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 480mins
Cost Average budget
Put Roast in Crock Pot and cook on Low for 7 hours
After cooking, drain excess grease.
Shred pork roast with 2 forks until entire roast is shredded.
Add favorite barbeque sauce and stir. Cook an additional 30 minutes in crock pot on low heat.
Serve on buns
You'll also love
- Peanut Butter and Jelly 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Kraft Dinner 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Coconut Buttercream Icing 3.9/5 (21 Votes)
- Glande Sweetwood's BBQ Meatballs 4.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Aunt Bonnie's BBQ Sauce 4.3/5 (13 Votes)
- easy Honey walnut Shrimp 4.3/5 (13 Votes)
- Kumpa 3.9/5 (43 Votes)
- Balsamic Ribs 4.3/5 (17 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.