Pulled Barbeque Pork Sandwiches
Crock Pot Favorite
- 2-3 pounds of Pok Roast
- Barbeque Sauce
- Buns or Rolls
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 480mins
Cost Average budget
Put Roast in Crock Pot and cook on Low for 7 hours
After cooking, drain excess grease.
Shred pork roast with 2 forks until entire roast is shredded.
Add favorite barbeque sauce and stir. Cook an additional 30 minutes in crock pot on low heat.
Serve on buns
You'll also love
- Peanut Butter and Jelly 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Kraft Dinner 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- My Chicken Ceasar Salad 4.1/5 (22 Votes)
- chicken tenders 4.1/5 (20 Votes)
- Pork Curry 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Barbecue Chicken with Mustard Glaze 4.1/5 (17 Votes)
- Barbacue Spare Ribs 4.1/5 (18 Votes)
- Crock Pot Shredded Chicken for... 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.