20 Cheap & Easy Dinners To Save Your Weeknights
Need some dinner inspiration on a busy weeknight? These simple, family-friendly recipes will take you from Monday through Friday in a flash.
© House of Yumm
Spaghetti And Meatballs
Spaghetti and meatballs is pure comfort food. Whether you prefer regular spaghetti noodles or decide to try a different variety like whole wheat or gluten-free, this is a dish that you and your family will devour.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.