BARBS' EASY CHEESE CAKE
This is my own creation just modified a bit.
- 1 Graham cracker crust
- 1 8oz. package cream cheese
- 1 small tub of cool whip
- 1 can pie filling or fresh fruit (to taste)
- 1 Cup sugar
- 1 jar chocolate sauce
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Take cream cheese out and let soften.
After cream cheese is softened, combine cream cheese,sugar and cool whip together and mix until smooth.
Open graham cracker crust and set aside plastic top. Pour mixture into crust. Smooth evenly
Open pie filling or clean fresh fruit and add to top. Drizzle over chocolate if desired.
You'll also love
- Molten Chocolate Cake 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Boterkoek 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Chocolat Candy Bar Cake 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Nia imani's truffles 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Apple recipe 3.8/5 (11 Votes)
- Fluffy Cheesecake 4.2/5 (20 Votes)
- No bake cheesecake with raspberries 4.3/5 (33 Votes)
- Emeril's Rich Chocolate Sauce 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!