Easy Blueberry Cheesecake
- 2 packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1 graham cracker crust
- 1 can blueberry pie filling (21 oz)
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 40mins
Cost Average budget
in large bowl beat cream cheese sugar vanilla until smooth
add eggs and beat pour into crust
drop 1/2 cup of pie filling onto cram cheese mixture and cut through with knife to get swirl look
back at 350 for 35-40 minutes or until centre is almost set
cool on wire rack for 1 hour. then refrigerate for 2 hours. top with remaining pie filling
can change flavour of filling to any pie filling you want
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Try this clever trick to make the perfect zebra cake!
- 2 large water or soda bottles (empty)
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 sticks butter
- 6 eggs
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Ready 2 large plastic bottles, cleaned and dried.
- Add 1 cup of flour to each bottle.
- Add 1/2 cup of sugar to each.
- Melt butter, then add equal halves to each bottle.
- Add 6 eggs, 3 in each.
- Add 1/2 tbsp of baking powder to each.
- Add 1/2 cup of heavy cream to each.
- Shake the bottles thoroughly until the contents are well mixed.
- In one of the bottles only, add the cocoa powder.
- Beginning with the cocoa powder mixture, add a dolop of batter to the center of a circular
- baking tin. Do the same with the other mixture, placing the dolop directly in the center of the previous one.
- Continue with alternating additions of each mixture until all batter is used and the tin is full.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!