Our easy cheesecake recipes - 3 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: graham cracker crust homemade
Chef Tips and Tricks
Are you ready to have your mind blown?
- 1 Large bar of semisweet chocolate
- 1/2 Cup of butter
- 1/2 Cup of sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tsp. of vanilla
- 1 Cup of flour
- 1/4 Tsp. of salt
- 1/2 Tsp. of sugar
- 1/3 Cup of cocoa powder
- 16 Ferrero Rochers
- In a bowl, combine the chocolate and butter and heat in oven for 5 minutes at 320° F (or until melted).
- Add the sugar, egg, vanilla and mix.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, salt, 1/2 tsp. of sugar, cocoa powder, and mix.
- Sift together the flour mixture with the chocolate mixture.
- Line a baking tray with aluminum foil, and pour in the batter. Dot with Ferrero Rochers.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350° F.
- Remove from oven... and enjoy!
Top rated Easy cheesecake recipes
BARBS' EASY CHEESE CAKE
This is my own creation just modified a bit
- 1 Graham cracker crust
- 1 8oz. package cream cheese
- 1 small tub of cool whip
- 1 can pie filling or fresh fruit (to taste)
- 1 Cup sugar
- 1 jar chocolate sauce
5-INGREDIENT CHEESE BUNS
It's no secret: cheese and bread were made for each other. And this video shows you just how to combine the 2 in record time! See below for the full recipe.
Quick and easy mini Cheesecakes with Blueberry toping
Preheat oven to 350, and line 9 muffin cups with paper liner and spray with pam
- 8 graham crackers (Crushed into crumbs)
- 4 T. butter
- 8 oz. neufchâtel cheese
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 t. lemon juice
- 1/2 t. lemon zest
- Blueberry topping:
- 16 oz. frozen blue berries
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 t. cornstarch
50 amazing reasons to eat more pretzels
If you're looking for creative, mouthwatering recipes that feature pretzels, look no further!
Easy Blueberry Cheesecake
in large bowl beat cream cheese sugar vanilla until smooth
- 2 packages cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1 graham cracker crust
- 1 can blueberry pie filling (21 oz)