50 amazing reasons to eat more pretzels
Calling all pretzel-addicts! If you're looking for creative, mouthwatering recipes that feature pretzels, look no further! Here are 50 ways to go pretzel crazy!
1/50 View slideshow
© The Food Charlatan
Mozzarella-stuffed pretzel rolls
These are like ooey-gooey, cheesy breadsticks but made with fluffy soft pretzel rolls instead of regular dough. Perfect for dipping in a quick homemade honey mustard sauce, these babies make it difficult to stop at just one! Recipe here.
More steaming articles
10 foods for a brighter smile 12 ways to elevate baked potatoes 8 hacks to save water when you're...
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Sweet Potato Toast
Did you know you can toast sweet potato slices... and it's absolutely delicious!
- Slice an avocado in half.
- In a bowl, combine avocado with half an onion (diced) and coriander.
- Add the juice from half a lemon and some salt, and mix.
- Cut a sweet potato into 1/2 inch slices.
- Place in a toaster, making sure to toast both sides.
- Spread the avocado mix onto the toast. Enjoy!
Comment on this article