- Olive oil
- 1 lb Okra
- 2 tbsp Panko Breadcrumbs
- Salt and pepper to taste
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 3030mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat Oven to 425 F
Wash okra and cut off tops.
In a bowl combine okra with enough olive oil to coat.
Salt and pepper to taste
Put okra in the oven. After about 15 minutes sprinkle panko breadcrumbs over okra. Cook for another 15 minutes or until the okra and breadcrumbs are browned.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!