Tomatoes stuffed with grilled vegetables
By Tomates de France
Tomatoes stuffed with grilled vegetables. Discover our recipe.
- 4 large tomatoes
- 1 red pepper
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 zucchini
- 1 small eggplant
- 3 tablespoons pine nuts
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 sprig of thyme
- 1 sprig rosemary
- salt, pepper
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 40mins
Cooking time 55mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Wash vegetables and dry them. Prepare the peppers, zucchini and eggplant by cutting them into small cubes.
Place on a baking sheet and sprinkle with brown sugar and pine nuts. Drizzle with olive oil. Add the thyme and rosemary. Cook 30 minutes in a preheated oven at 400 ° F.
Cut the top of the tomatoes and reserve the tops. Hollow out the tomatoes by removing the core and seeds. Salt the inside of the tomatoes and garnish with cooked vegetables. Cover with caps and bake 25 minutes in hot oven.
You'll also love
- Cucumber and Tomato Salad 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Vegan Pulled Pork Sandwich 4.1/5 (19 Votes)
- Coriander Channa Pulao 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Meat Curry 4.7/5 (95 Votes)
- Dannielle's Twice Baked Potatoes 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Egg Plant Squares 4.1/5 (39 Votes)
- Chipotle Chicken and Asparagus 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Baked Asparagus 4/5 (21 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Let your artistic side out with these easy Pollock-inspired smashed potatoes!
- Boil the desired amount of small potatoes until tender.
- Spread on a lined baking tray, flatten slightly using a cup or jar. Don't over-flatten them!
- Sprinkle liberally with shredded cheese and Parmesan.
- Top with bacon slices approximately the same size as the potatoes.
- Drizzle liberally with balsamic vinegar.
- Place in oven, under the grill for 15 min at 375°F until the cheese is melted and the bacon is crispy.