Cherry tomatoes stuffed with Robiola Cheese, Anchovies and Fennel
Cherry tomatoes stuffed with Robiola Cheese, Anchovies and Fennel. Discover our recipe.
- 10 small cherry tomatoes elongated
- 8 oz robiola (or cream cheese)
- 2 small anchovies in olive oil
- small fennel leaves
- 1 tablespoon milk
- pepper (you don't need salt because of the anchovies)
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Cut tomatoes in half lengthwise. Mix robiola, milk, anchovies, fennel leaves (keep a few for decoration) and pepper. Put the cream in a pastry bag and fill the tomato halves. Decorate with a piece of fennel. Serve chilled.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!