Stuffed Tomatoes. Discover our recipe.
- 4 tomatoes
- 1 dash of olive oil
- 10 oz seasoned stuffing
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard Amora
- 2 tbsp breadcrumbs
- Espelette pepper
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 45mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Cut the tomatoes in two thirds* and dig out seeds. Season inside with salt. Let drain for 5 min.
*Keep the top third for it will be the tomatoes 'hat' after stuffing it.
Have your stuffing in a bowl and add 2 tablespoons of Dijon mustard.
Season the inside of the tomatoes with mix of pepper, a pinch of Espelette pepper and 1/2 tsp bread crumbs.
Add the hats.
Sprinkle olive oil on the bottom of a dish and bake for 45 minutes at 300 ° F (preheated oven).
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!