Potato Hacks: Tips For Perfect Potatoes Any Way You Like 'Em
Your potatoes will never be the same again, thanks to these 20 crispy, fried, loaded, baked and sauteed potato hacks!
© Just A Little Bit Of Bacon
Loaded mashed potato waffles
Yet another great mashed potato hack, this recipe turns your leftovers into the perfect breakfast (or lunch, or even dinner!) waffles. Oh, and did we mention they're loaded? Get the recipe for loaded mashed potato waffles here.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!