Roasted Veggie Stir Fry w/ Sesame Seeds
- 2 packs ramen noodles only no seasoning
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 carrots peeled and sliced
- 1 julienned red bell pepper
- Kosher salt
- Ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon dark soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon red siracha hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 large minced red onion
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
In a large skillet heat half the oil and sauté the onions, carrots, bell pepper and garlic until soft. In a small pot cook the ramen noodles until tender them drain and hold to the side. Add the broccoli to the pan with veggies and 1 ice cube. Let steam 1 minute. Add the soy sauce, siracha, salt and pepper. Toss in the cooked ramen and toss in sauce. Serve with sesame seeds on top.
You'll also love
- Chinese Noodle Stir Fry 4.2/5 (21 Votes)
- Pasta with India spices 4/5 (13 Votes)
- Cucumber Tomato Salad 4/5 (12 Votes)
- Beef and Asparagus Stir Fried 4/5 (5 Votes)
- baby roasted potatoes 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Roasted Red Pepper Garlic Fries 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- ORIENTAL BROCCOLI 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Peanut Noodles w/ Chicken 5 pts 4.1/5 (13 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!