Pasta with India spices
- Water - 3 cups
- Pasta - 1 cup
- Oil - 3 tbsp
- Cumin seeds - 1tbsp
- Onion - 1 medium
- chop finely
- Tomato puree or Blend a tomato until smooth in a blender or food processor.
- Ginger garlic paste - 1tbsp
- Chilli powder - 1tbsp
- Turmeric powder - pinch
- Milk - 3tbsp
- Garam masala - 1/4 tbsp
- Salt - 1tbsp
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Boil 3 cups of water in a deep pan, add 1/2tbsp salt to it, add 1 cup pasta and cook exactly the time mentioned on the pasta packet, eg-3min,after 3 min add some cold water to stop the boiling process and switch off the stove.Filter the water.
Switch on the stove, place a pan or wok.
Add 3tbsp of oil.
Add 1tbsp of cumin seeds.
Add finely chopped onion and saute it till it becomes translucent.
Add 1tbsp Ginger garlic paste.
Add tomato puree or Blended tomato until smooth in a blender or food processor.
Add 1/2tbsp of chilli powder, 1/4tbsp of coriander powder, a pinch of turmeric1/2tbsp salt.
Close with a lid and simmer the stove, Once it comes to boil add 3tbsp of milk.
Add 1/4tbsp of garam masala and add the cooked pasta.
Garnish with cilantro.
Recipe is ready to taste..
You'll also love
- Honey Mustard Corndogs 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Indian Rice Pudding 4.3/5 (13 Votes)
- Crayola Beans 4.2/5 (38 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn A recipe for the Italian soup you... 3.9/5 (17 Votes)
- Bohra Cutlets 3.8/5 (27 Votes)
- Classic Meat Loaf 4.6/5 (4 Votes)
- Ham Roll-Ups 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Vegetarian Aloo Keema 4/5 (10 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Do you put the pasta in without waiting for the water to boil? Add oil? Forget the salt?