Savoyarde Crozet Pasta Bake
Savoyarde Crozet Pasta Bake. Discover our recipe.
- 300g crozet
- 100g bacon
- 150g of Beaufort or Comte cheese
- 20cl of sour cream or creme fraiche
- fresh parsley
- 2 onions
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Cook the crozet pasta in a big pot of boiling water for about 15 - 20 minutes.
In a pan, cook the onions in some oil until transparent. Add the bacon, cream and cheese. Turn off the heat as soon as the cheese starts melting.
In a big bowl, mix the crozet pasta with the cream sauce. Add to a glass baking dish, and bake for 20 minutes at 180 degrees.
You'll also love
- Panera Bread Chicken Noodle Soup 3.8/5 (353 Votes)
- Lemon Meringue Tartlets 4.9/5 (229 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn These are the sweet 'n' sour spare... 4.9/5 (209 Votes)
- Broccoli, Chicken and Rice... 4.5/5 (217 Votes)
- grandma annie's shrimp alfredo 4.4/5 (206 Votes)
- Insanely delicious cookies from... 3.2/5 (231 Votes)
- Baked Fried Chicken with Paprika 2.9/5 (245 Votes)
- Outback Steakhouse Queensland... 4.2/5 (145 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!