Savoyarde Crozet Pasta Bake
Savoyarde Crozet Pasta Bake. Discover our recipe.
- 300g crozet
- 100g bacon
- 150g of Beaufort or Comte cheese
- 20cl of sour cream or creme fraiche
- fresh parsley
- 2 onions
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Cook the crozet pasta in a big pot of boiling water for about 15 - 20 minutes.
In a pan, cook the onions in some oil until transparent. Add the bacon, cream and cheese. Turn off the heat as soon as the cheese starts melting.
In a big bowl, mix the crozet pasta with the cream sauce. Add to a glass baking dish, and bake for 20 minutes at 180 degrees.
You'll also love
- Fresh Pasta 3.3/5 (248 Votes)
- Creamy Mushroom Meatloaf 3.3/5 (255 Votes)
- fried pork chops 3.1/5 (269 Votes)
- Garlic Fingers 4/5 (138 Votes)
- Dijon Shrimp Scampi 2.9/5 (226 Votes)
- Easy Bean and Pepper Chili 4.1/5 (130 Votes)
- Mint cake 2.5/5 (249 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Recipe for bacon-wrapped,... 3.5/5 (146 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!