Savoyarde Crozet Pasta Bake
Savoyarde Crozet Pasta Bake. Discover our recipe.
- 300g crozet
- 100g bacon
- 150g of Beaufort or Comte cheese
- 20cl of sour cream or creme fraiche
- fresh parsley
- 2 onions
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Cook the crozet pasta in a big pot of boiling water for about 15 - 20 minutes.
In a pan, cook the onions in some oil until transparent. Add the bacon, cream and cheese. Turn off the heat as soon as the cheese starts melting.
In a big bowl, mix the crozet pasta with the cream sauce. Add to a glass baking dish, and bake for 20 minutes at 180 degrees.
You'll also love
- Creamy Mushroom Meatloaf 3.4/5 (230 Votes)
- Fresh Pasta 3.2/5 (223 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Macaroni and Cheese 4.1/5 (172 Votes)
- Algerian Bourek Chicken 4.6/5 (110 Votes)
- Parker House Rolls 4.1/5 (120 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Recipe for bacon-wrapped,... 3.6/5 (138 Votes)
- Macaroni Bake 4.2/5 (47 Votes)
- Dale's Chicken and Noodle Casserole 4.2/5 (12 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!