Crozet recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Check out our delicious spin on the classic Brazilian cake, with Fererro Rochers and Kit-Kat!
For the batter:
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup of cocoa powder
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons neutral oil
- 1 cup of of natural yogurt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
For the frosting:
- 2 cups chocolate chunks
- 3 cans of condensed milk
- 2 and 1/2 cups thickened cream
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- In a pan, melt together the condensed milk, the chocolates in pieces and the butter. Slowly fold in the thickened cream. Mix, without stopping, until it is smooth and thick.
- Transfer to the refrigerator and allow to cool for 1 hour.
- In a bowl, mix together the eggs and sugar. Add the oil and mix again.
- In another bowl mix together the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and the bicarbonate soda. Pour in the egg mixture, mix together, then add the yogurt.
Grease and sprinkle cocoa powder inside two springform pans. Divide the batter mixture between them, then bake at 360°F for approximately 20 minutes.
- Remove the cakes from the oven, and allow to cool.
- Spread some of the frosting between the layers of the cake, and generously spread around the outside.
- Decorate the cake with Kit Kats, extra frosting and Fererro Rochers, in your style!
For more food buzz and delightful recipes, follow us on Facebook!
Top rated Crozet recipes
Savoyarde Crozet Pasta BakeYUM!Food Porn
By Gitanjali Roche
Savoyarde Crozet Pasta Bake
- 300g crozet
- 100g bacon
- 150g of Beaufort or Comte cheese
- 20cl of sour cream or creme fraiche
- fresh parsley
- 2 onions
Cheese Crozet Pasta BakeYUM!Food Porn
By Gitanjali Roche
Cheese Crozet Pasta Bake. Discover our recipe
- 300g crozets
- 30cl of liquid 'creme fresh' or heavy whipping cream
- 100g Swiss cheese
- 100g Comte cheese
- a pinch of salt, pepper and fresh nutmeg