Cheese Crozet Pasta Bake
Cheese Crozet Pasta Bake. Discover our recipe.
- 300g crozets
- 30cl of liquid 'creme fresh' or heavy whipping cream
- 100g Swiss cheese
- 100g Comte cheese
- a pinch of salt
- pepper and fresh nutmeg
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Start by cooking the crozet pasta in boiling water for about 20 minutes. Strain when done, then in a bowl add the creme fresh or whipping cream, salt, pepper and nutmeg.
Grate both types of cheese. Add the grated cheese to the crozet mix and stir well to coat.
In a glass baking dish, empty the pasta mixture. Top with the remaining cream, and bake in the oven at 180C for 20min, until it becomes crunchy.
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn Savoyarde Crozet Pasta Bake 4.5/5 (128 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Pizza Dough in Bread machine 3.9/5 (119 Votes)
- Pink Truffled Ravioli with Goat... 3.1/5 (207 Votes)
- Jeremie's Crepe Batter 4.5/5 (72 Votes)
- Savories- Cheese and Onion... 2.9/5 (199 Votes)
- Philadelphia Cheese Ball with... 4.8/5 (80 Votes)
- Nana's Mac & Cheese 4.4/5 (71 Votes)
- Macaroni Bake 4.2/5 (47 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!