Bacon, tomato & avocado pasta salad
Rate this recipe 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Spiral noodles
- Dill, garlic powder, salt and pepper
- Juice of one lemon
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Cook and cool ingredients
Combine with mayo and cool in fridge
You'll also love
- Green salad with salmon and avocado 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Stroganoff 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Frozen Salad 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Taco Casserole 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Aмериканский Cалат... 4/5 (23 Votes)
- Easy Tuna Pasta Salad 4.3/5 (31 Votes)
- Basic Egg Noodle Pasta 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Baked Beans 4/5 (18 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Tropical Salmon Sushi Cups
These fun Tropical Salmon Sushi Cups make the perfect warm-weather appetizer!
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 cups cooked sushi rice
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp seasame oil
- 1 tsp chili paste
- 1 mango, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 lb salmon, diced
- Combine the rice vinegar and sugar.
- Stir though the cooked sushi rice, and with wet hands, shape into balls.
- Press the balls into ramekins lined with parchment paper, and press the rice up the sides of the ramekins into cup shapes.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, combine the soy sauce, cilantro, sesame oil, chili paste and salt in a bowl.
- Combine the mango, avocado and salmon.
- Pour the soy mixture over the salmon mixture, and stir through until evenly coated.
- Remove the rice cups from the refrigerator, and peel off the parchment paper.
- Distribute the salmon mixture between the rice cups.
- Garnish, serve and enjoy!
Review this recipe