Bacon, tomato & avocado pasta salad
- Spiral noodles
- Dill, garlic powder, salt and pepper
- Juice of one lemon
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Cook and cool ingredients
Combine with mayo and cool in fridge
You'll also love
- Green salad with salmon and avocado 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast 3.8/5 (23 Votes)
- Crockpot or stovetop- Chicken corn... 4.3/5 (24 Votes)
- Goop Salad 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Guacamole 4/5 (10 Votes)
- Veal Burger with Vegetables 4/5 (35 Votes)
- Sunnyside hash 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Oriental Chicken Salad with... 4.6/5 (6 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These fun Tropical Salmon Sushi Cups make the perfect warm-weather appetizer!
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 cups cooked sushi rice
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp seasame oil
- 1 tsp chili paste
- 1 mango, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 lb salmon, diced
- Combine the rice vinegar and sugar.
- Stir though the cooked sushi rice, and with wet hands, shape into balls.
- Press the balls into ramekins lined with parchment paper, and press the rice up the sides of the ramekins into cup shapes.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, combine the soy sauce, cilantro, sesame oil, chili paste and salt in a bowl.
- Combine the mango, avocado and salmon.
- Pour the soy mixture over the salmon mixture, and stir through until evenly coated.
- Remove the rice cups from the refrigerator, and peel off the parchment paper.
- Distribute the salmon mixture between the rice cups.
- Garnish, serve and enjoy!