Easy Tuna Pasta Salad
- 3-4 oz of pasta per person
- 1/2 tomato per person
- 1 can of tuna or surimi bag
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Budget Friendly
Cut the tomatoes into cubes.
Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
Chill until serving time.
You'll also love
- Dannielle's Stuffed Green Peppers 4.2/5 (14 Votes)
- Tomatoes stuffed with grilled... 4.4/5 (21 Votes)
- St.Julien's Creamy Potato Salad 4.7/5 (10 Votes)
- Gazpacho Soup 4.1/5 (16 Votes)
- Monday Night Meal 4.1/5 (21 Votes)
- Sun Dried Tomato Pasta Salad 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
- Scallop Carpaccio 4/5 (52 Votes)
- Cesar Salad 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Do you put the pasta in without waiting for the water to boil? Add oil? Forget the salt?