Easy Tuna Pasta Salad
- 3-4 oz of pasta per person
- 1/2 tomato per person
- 1 can of tuna or surimi bag
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Budget Friendly
Cut the tomatoes into cubes.
Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
Chill until serving time.
You'll also love
- Breton Artichoke 3.2/5 (253 Votes)
- Chicken Stuffed with Vegetables 3.1/5 (202 Votes)
- Grilled Chicken Cesar Pasta Salad 4.7/5 (31 Votes)
- Simple Green Smoothie (Green... 4.4/5 (53 Votes)
- We LOVE this Tuna Casserole recipe! 4.7/5 (30 Votes)
- Crispy tuna patties 4.2/5 (89 Votes)
- Tuna and Bean Pasta Salad 4.5/5 (21 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Do you put the pasta in without waiting for the water to boil? Add oil? Forget the salt?