Easy Tuna Pasta Salad
- 3-4 oz of pasta per person
- 1/2 tomato per person
- 1 can of tuna or surimi bag
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Budget Friendly
Cut the tomatoes into cubes.
Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
Chill until serving time.
You'll also love
- Easy Cucumber Salad 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Baked Beans 4/5 (18 Votes)
- Tomato Vegetable Soup 4/5 (19 Votes)
- Salad "Necklace" 4/5 (28 Votes)
- Onigiri with Tuna and Black Sesame 4.2/5 (27 Votes)
- Fresh Tomato Soup with Gin 4/5 (11 Votes)
- Fresh Salsa Pasta Salad 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Crispy tuna patties 4.1/5 (95 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Do you put the pasta in without waiting for the water to boil? Add oil? Forget the salt?