Kinder Bueno Ice Cream
Yummilicious ice cream made with Kinder Bueno!
Kinder Bueno Ice Cream. Discover our recipe.
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup Nutella
- 8 Kinder Buenos cut into small pieces
- 2 egg yolks
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Beat the egg yolks, then add the milk, cream and finally the Nutella.
Add to your ice cream maker and churn until almost frozen.
Add half the cut up pieces of Kinder Bueno, mix into the ice cream gently. Freeze overnight until solid.
Before serving, garnish with the remaining pieces of Kinder Bueno.
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn Amazing Kinder Bueno Flavored Ice... 4.2/5 (188 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Fudge 4.1/5 (10 Votes)
- Classic Cherry Blackberry Pie 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Oreo Rice Krispies 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Dad's Peanut Butter Fudge 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Vegetable stuffed Zucchini 4.6/5 (35 Votes)
- Honey Mustard Corndogs 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Banana Sherbert 4/5 (12 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!