Rate this recipe 4/5 (9 Votes)
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Rinse, peel and core your apple
Pre-heat the oven at 350 degrees
Spray a non-stick spray on a baking pan
Slice the apple into relatively thin slices
Lie the sliced apple pieces onto the baking pan
Bake for 10 minutes and then turn over and bake for another 10 minutes
Remove and let cool
You'll also love
- Green Eggs and Ham 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Harvest Apple Casserole 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Chocolate Bar Oatmeal Cookies 4/5 (7 Votes)
- Apple Cobbler 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Baked Corn Chips 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
- homemade corn chips 4.1/5 (13 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: French Tarte Tatin
This French tarte tatin is golden, caramelized apple perfection!
- 1 puff pastry
- 6 apples, sliced
- 3 oz. chilled butter, chopped into chunks
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Roll out a puff pastry.
- Lay out the apple slices in a pan.
- Add chunks of butter on top of the apples.
- Sprinkle the brown sugar on top.
- Cook for 20 minutes in oven at 350°F, to caramelize the apples.
- Place puff pastry on top of the caramelized apples.
- Cook for 15 minutes at 350°F.
Review this recipe