autumn apple chips
- 5lbs apples
- 1 tbs cinnamon
- 1 tbs nut meg
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 45mins
Cost Budget Friendly
preheat oven to 250.
slice apple in thin slices.
mix in bowl (cinnamon and nutmeg).
sprinkle both sides of apple chips with mixture.
put in oven for 40 min flipping halfway through.
sprinkle light sugar on after taking out of oven.
cool completely for crispy taste.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Sweet Apple Cinnamon Rolls
Pie crust dough
1/8 cup brown sugar
1/8 cup almond powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Halve an apple and slice each half finely.
2. Cut the top of a pie crust to get a straight edge.
3. Spread the brown sugar and almond powder all over the dough.
4. To get the first row, line up the apples in a straight line and cut out the section. Continue until all the dough is all used up.
5. Mix egg yellow and milk and cover each roll with the mixture.
6. If you wish, sprinkle a little extra brown sugar on top of each roll.
7. Bake in the oven for 18 min at 350° F.