- 1 lb. Italian Sausage
- 3 eggs
- Shredded Cheese
- Italian Seasonings to taste
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Brown Sausage, drain
mix in 2 eggs, italian seasonings, and cheese with sausage.
Spread out sausage mixture across dough. (see dough recipe) Top off with additional cheese and/or seasonings if needed.
roll up dough. pinch sides together.
Place on greased sheet with crease down. Brush with remaining egg.
Bake at 400-425 degrees for 45 minutes or until crust is golden brown
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!