Sweet and crunchy coleslaw
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 1/2 a minced onion
- 1 head of finely chopped cabbage
- Black pepper
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup of mayo
Level of difficulty Average
Cooking time 14mins
Cost Average budget
In a large bowl combine the cabbage and carrots.
In a small bowl blend the mayo and sour cream. Stir in vinegar, sugar, and pepper. Pour this over the cabbage and stir, chill and serve.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!